It consists of the systematic and structured registration based on the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) of all the accounting and financial operations carried out by the companies and certain economic events that affect them, such as:
- Accounting records of income, expenses and costs .
- Bank reconciliations
- Elaboration of Financial Statements
- Payroll Calculations to IHSS, RAP, etc. .
- Preparation of Provisional Payments Statements .
- Tax declarations (Income Tax, Sales, taxes on assets and withholdings), among others .
- Elaboration of the greater of assets of the company .